Staying on the Leading Edge of Technology
Our national footprint is made up of four highly automated fulfillment centers with the latest in RF scanning, quality control, and 6 Rivers Systems robotic technology. Our fulfillment teams work collaboratively with all available technology to deliver a seamless, simplified experience to our clients and a 5-star fulfillment experience to their customers.
Take a tour of our St. Louis, MO, facility.
- Scanned packing slips allowing you access to data any time.
- Full order management system with automated cross-shipping.
- Multiple invoicing options with as much or little detail as you want.
- Detailed work order tracking.
- Custom reports delivered to you automatically.
- Detailed routing labels to ensure your product gets to the right building and the right person within that building for B2B shipments.
- Precise tracking—track what units came in on any given shipment.
- Comprehensive documentation and analysis for continual improvement of your ordering and tracking.
Seamless Integration & Channel Expansion
Order automation through integration is the key to providing same-day shipping, real-time inventory reporting and the highest possible order accuracy levels. DM Fulfillment offers many options to connect via EDI and web-services through either direct integration or industry-leading EDI and web providers. Our dedicated IT development staff ensures a streamlined integration process that is scalable across multiple channels as businesses grow.
Many technologies are used to keep our mutual information secure. Redundant Cisco Firewalls are maintained with current versions of IOS software. In addition, an intrusion prevention system deters unauthorized access. Connections to our Distribution Centers are done through private MPLS connections providing greater security than traditional VPN tunnels. Our fulfillment portal uses SSL technology to secure client log-in and passwords protecting against unauthorized access.