Candidates for this position must have strong problem solving, customer service, and communication skills (both written and oral). Excellent organizational skills are a must for this fast paced position.
- Provide first line support for any information technology issues and problems
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system
- Performs installs, upgrades, moves, and changes for computer workstation hardware and software, printers, and other peripheral devices (printers, scanners, monitors)
- Administer Active Directory, maintaining users, computers, and permissions
- Suggest improvements to process, is a knowledge resource for other team members
- Escalate problems as required
- Will be required to be part of on-call rotation
- Take on projects as assigned
- Must be able to think independently to troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Customer Service
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Windows (windows 7, server 2008r2, 2012, 2003)
- Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Wireless and wired networking basics
About Distribution Management
Distribution Management is a national technology, fulfillment and distribution provider specializing in automated order handling, fulfillment and shipping of small package goods. DM is able to reach 99% of the U.S. within two days from its four strategically located distribution centers. DM’s order accuracy rate of 99.98% is reflective of the operational excellence and efficiencies that have resulted from significant investment in technology and a dedicated IT development staff specializing in integration, automation and real-time reporting. The company operates Supplies Network, a wholesale distributor offering IT consumables, equipment and an award-winning Managed Print Services program, as well as DM Fulfillment, a value-add fulfillment provider to small and medium-sized businesses. Visit www.suppliesnetwork.com or www.dmfulfillment.com to learn more.