- As voted by our employees, we are one of the “Best Places to Work in St Louis” 7 years running
- We are a mid-sized organization with 300+ employees and $500M in annual revenue
- Our HQ is located in the beautiful Missouri Research Park
- We are an IT-Centric company where technology is appropriately used throughout the business
- We have 5 high-tech Distribution Centers geographically distributed around the US
- We work in the Wholesale & Distribution industry
- This is a full-time employment position at our HQ
- We offer flexibility in your work schedule including work from home opportunities
- We encourage employees to stay healthy with company-sponsored events such as 5K run/walks, One Community wellness events, health and wellness learning opportunities, and more!
- You can give back to your community with 2 additional days of paid VTO (volunteer time off) per year
- We have other fun company sponsored events including company potlucks and bring your dog to work day
- We have a comfortable dress code featuring shorts in the summer and jeans the rest of the year
- We strongly believe in a work-life balance (which means a steady 40-45 hours of work per week)
- We invest in our developers through conferences like devUp and on-prem training
- We offer a competitive benefits package
- There are dedicated areas for focused work, pair programming, and collaborative space
Reporting to a Software Development Manager:
- You’ll work in an Agile environment including
- 5-minute daily standups
- Bi-monthly retrospectives
- Group story development and grooming sessions
- You’ll work the full software development life cycle from discussing the business case with key stakeholders to design, estimation, development, testing, deployment and support.
- You’ll be part of a collaborative team that is smart and gets things done while having fun along the way.
- You’ll work to solve not just short-term problems but to design software that makes our business successful for the long-term.
- You’ll work in a large, custom code base that provides a clear competitive advantage for our business.
The technical development environment consists of:
- Windows Forms, Windows Services, and Web Services
- NET and C#
- Websites in MVC and ASP.NET
- Mobile development in Xamarin
- SQL Server with the Redgate SQL Toolbelt
- Visual Studio 2015/2017 using VSTS source control
The right candidate will:
- Be self-motivated. Ready and eager to learn new things
- Have fantastic problem solving abilities
- Thrive in a fun, creative workplace with an incredible company culture
- Enjoy playing card/board games at lunchtime (just kidding… kinda)
Salary will be commensurate with experience and aptitude. We are much more interested in finding a candidate that will thrive in our environment than requiring a specific number of years of experience. Bachelor degree preferred but not required.